Monday, September 17, 2007

We Have Had ENOUGH

I think me and all other Met fans have had enough of Willie Randolph, and here's why.

1.He can't manage a bullpen, how many games has he overused/underused/mota used/ causing a loss.

2.His love for veterans, the last straw tonight starting BRIAN "I SUCK" Lawrence, over the 24 year old Philip Humber. His reason? It was Lawrence's day to pitch. BULL SHIT When it was Humber's day to pitch back in August Lawrence still got called up. Please did anyone really think El Duque was going to make his next start after that poor performance? The Mets could of easily had Humber ready, but you got to go with Track Record so Brian Lawrence it is, and he's done without finishing 5 innings what a surprise.

3.His never give up attitude only for Mota. Guillermo Mota is the worst pitcher I have ever seen in my life, he is so bad that I know plently of Met fans who have vogued to turn off the game when he enters, yeah OK he sucks but that's not the end of it. If a guy like Mota is on the team for any reason he should be in MOP UP ROLL. AKA THE GAME IS OVER COME ON IN. But no anytime the game is close late who comes in? Guillermo "I NEED THE ROIDS" MOTA. But who is the man calling his number WILLIE RANDOLPH.

4. Willie Randolph can watch his team play like SHIT for a week straight to division rivals, and just sit on the bench and act like nothing is going on. He is the only manager who does not try to get his team fired up, he just sits there with his arms crossed hoping the baseball Gods will help him. Sadly for Willie he can only put Mota in once a game :/.

But the excuse is always THE METS ARE IN FIRST PLACE, they were ONE win from the World Series last year. PLEASE who couldn't manage this team to first place, in football it doesn't matter how good you do in the regular season if you can't do it in the playoffs your
G-O-N-E.


I AM TIRED OF WILLIE, SICK AND TIRED.
SOMEONE PLEASE GO KIDNAP BOBBY V. AND BRING HIM BACK!

1 comments:

lil' mets fan said...

I'm new to following sports. When they fired willie I didn't know how to react. I guess that decision now gets 2 thumbs up. Now they have some one else as there manager. Is he doing bad or does he need time to ajust? Hopfully he can steer the mets in the right direction next year. Keep me posted please.